Choosing the perfect phone can be tough. Tell us what you plan to choose next. Share this Poll with your friends and family.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 has been considered as the successor of Galaxy S Duos and experts are indeed eager to compare the specs of both the gadgets to analyze the pros and cons between the two and how best they would be of value to their customers. The Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 runs on a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and is packed with a 4 GB internal storage and a RAM speed of 768 MB. The phone affords dual Sim service and features a 4 inch WVGA display. The device runs off android jelly bean version 4.2 operation systems. So what are some of the most important and interesting features of the gadget in this article.
Storage Capacity and Display
The phone features a 4 inch TFT capacitive display and brags on its touch screen quality. Though it has an internal memory of 4 GB RAM it, could be expanded to at least 64 GB with the help of an external micro SD card.
The phone runs with android operating system, Jelly bean version and is powered by a powerful 1.2 GHz dual core processor. It features an interactive user interface and an easy navigate portal to allow users browse across the device pretty easily.
There is ambient scope for connectivity with the help of Facebook, Chat On, and Gmail etc. available in the regional language of the users and people could access their applications from Samsung in a number of languages. To add a note on its connectivity features, Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 connects with 3G, Bluetooth, USB and WiFi connections. The phone also supports music players of all versions. Camera and Battery the device features an 5 megapixel primary camera to capture images and motion pictures and an 0.3 megapixel Secondary VGA camera with Auto focus, LED flash and CMOS etc. the device is packed with a 1500 mAh battery to boast a talk time of 8 hours.
Price is an important factor for Indian customers and we need to admit that Samsung has priced its device pretty reasonably and Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 is offered at a price of Rs 10,990, though a number of discounts are available for online customers.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos:
The Samsung Galaxy S Duos is a dual SIM smartphone that has been designed and marketed by Samsung Electronics and this particular device, on contrast with other dual sim models of Samsung has been categorized under the high end S series of Samsung and is marketed as part of the Galaxy S family. The device is featured with Android ice cream sandwich operating system version 4.0.4 and is marketed with the Touch wiz interface, a proprietary product from Samsung. Samsung S Duos would be active on both the SIM cards simultaneously and its users would not miss any of the calls at any grounds, irrespective of them being busy over the web or another call. The key features of Samsung Galaxy S Duos could be summarized as follows.
Users of Samsung Galaxy S Duos could have access in both their SIM cards simultaneously. The device is featured with Android ice cream sandwich operating system that gains enough access for users across many apps at the Google play store. The device has a display of 4 inches and this capacity offers the best video watching experience for its users. The device is featured with a 4 Megapixel camera for ambient photography and is enabled with additional LED flash support. It also features a VGA camera for video calling. It is enabled with a 1 GHz processor that aids in multitasking at ease.
Comparison between the two gadgets:
From the specifications it has been made clear that there is not much difference between Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 and the original Duos that has been launched some time back, except for some minor changes with the operating system and the processor. It could also be noted that the Duos 2 has the same design as that of the earlier Duos version. Samsung has planned to launch the device pretty earlier in India and according to few online retailers the Duos 2 model would be priced at around Rs 11,230 in India and online users could avail the device at a discounted rate of Rs. 10,090.
Successor of Galaxy S Duos:
It has to be admitted that the Galaxy S Duos 2 is basically a successor of Galaxy S duos and the newbie is expected to share the same design and display with the original Galaxy Duos model, but would surely be better in terms of its hardware and software features. To compare their specifications in detail, Display: there is not much difference in the display quality and resolution between the two devices, therefore like Samsung Galaxy Duos; the Duos 2 variant also would feature a 4 inch TFT display with a display resolution of 480×800 pixels. Memory and hardware: the processor of the Duos 2 has been upgraded with the help of an 1.2 GHz chipset and it make use of an dual core processor, that translates as smoother and better performance than its predecessor. The internal memory and RAM size of the gadget remains same as that of its previous model though its external memory could get doubled compared with the original one.
Samsung has decided to uplift the software functionalities of the Duos 2 compared with the predecessors so that it would support better apps from the Google play store and in this regard, the Galaxy S Duos 2 has an upgraded Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version compared with 4.0 ICE android OS of Samsung Duos.
Camera: Both the variants of the S Duos support a 5-megapixel camera at the rear end enabled with
LED flash, and they also feature a VGA front-facing camera. The main difference between their camera functionality is that the Galaxy Duos 2 supports high definition HD video playback and video recording at footage of 720 pixels.
Both the models share the same features when we consider their connectivity options such as WiFi, 3G network, GPS, Bluetooth and battery backup. And both the devices obviously have dual SIM support. Purchase one.
Give This Article Some Social Sharing Love
Tips For Making Money With Technology As a Kid
Guest Post By: Steven Cooper
Today kids understand technology and how to use it faster than ever before. When I was a kid, I remember playing Oregon Trail and Stratego on the computer and thought it was pretty cool. (I still think Oregon Trail is pretty cool.) Computers were very basic, and the Internet wasn’t around yet. Today, before the age of two, kids are experts on ipads playing games learning the shapes, numbers and colors. It is no mystery that kids are more technology inclined.
Kids can use these skills to make money while they are young. By understanding technology at a younger age, they are able to develop skills to create products and services. This will help them make extra money to buy the latest technology that they want. Below is a list of 19 products or services that kids can do to make money.
1. Blog- Create a blog on a topic that interests them and put Google Adsense on it.
2. YouTube- Set up a YouTube channel and make funny videos. Get paid from ads being displayed on videos.
3. Podcast- Start a podcast about something they enjoy and get sponsors.
4. Niche Website- Create a niche website and earn money with Google Adsense, affiliate links and digital products.
5. Online Product Reviewer- Create a review website and talk about the latest and greatest product in an area of interest.
6. Movie Editing- Make wedding videos and edit movies for people.
7. Graphic Design- Learn graphic design and do freelance work for people.
8. Sell VoIP Phone- Set up VoIP home phones like Ooma or Obi Box for people.
9. Programming- Learn to program and create games, Iphone apps and software to sell.
10. Helping Elderly Set Up Electronics- Elderly usually are not good at electronics. Kids can earn money by helping them set up a new TV or computer.
11. Digitize Pictures- Most people have boxes of old photos that need to be digitized. Scan them into the computer to make digital copies.
12. Make a Digital Scrapbook- Create quality digital scrapbooks with programs like Shutterfly for people.
13. Movie Conversion- Convert VHS and home videos to digital copies or DVDs.
14. DVD and Blue Ray Digitizing- Put DVDs and Blue Rays on a hard drive so they don’t get scratched, lost, or broken.
15. Computer Maintenance and Repair- Update and clean up computers for people so they run better.
16. Fix and Re-sell TVs and Computer Monitors- Collect old TVs and computer monitors, fix them and resell them. Usually it is an easy fix to get them working again.
17. Video Game Rental- Does your kid have a ton of video games they don’t play any more? Instead of selling them, rent them out to friends and neighbors.
18. Video Rental- With blockbusters gone and Redbox not always having the shows we want to watch, it creates a great opportunity to rent out your DVDs to friends and neighbors. Digitize them first.
19. Elderly in Computer Skills- Teach Elderly how to type, and work the computer.
Help your kids figure out which one of these ideas will work best for them. Your kids will be able to put their technical skills to use and make money instead of just playing games. To learn more ways on how your kids can make money go to www.howtomakemoneyasakid.com